Método de Tango is the first fundamental book series that teaches musicians from all around the world strong>how to play tango. The devices detailed in the books unify the codes and conventions in use since the beginnings of the genre up to today. Due to its academic standpoint, detailed instructions and bilingual presentation, this collections is the fundamental tool for tango musicians, arrangers and composers from all around the world.
- RHYTHMIC MELODY. Different ways to articulate and accentuate a rhythmic tango melody.
- EXPRESSIVE MELODY. Fraseo as a fundamental constituent element of the tango language.
- TIME-MARKING MODELS. The role of the bandoneon as part of the rhythmic base.
- ORNAMENTS AND VARIATIONS. Melodic embellishments and their use in different situations.
- ALSO milonga and vals, the use of percussive effects, guidelines to play in a tango ensemble, the history of the bandoneon in tango, the different styles of the genre, and more.
- 7 ORIGINAL WORKS for ensemble.
- 350 AUDIO AND VIDEO EXAMPLES
We’re still working on the recording and editing of the audio and video examples of “The Bandoneon in Tango”, which is why they are not yet available for online streaming.