Método de Tango is the first fundamental book series that teaches musicians from all around the world strong>how to play tango. The devices detailed in the books unify the codes and conventions in use since the beginnings of the genre up to today. Due to its academic standpoint, detailed instructions and bilingual presentation, this collections is the fundamental tool for tango musicians, arrangers and composers from all around the world.
- TIME-MARKING MODELS. The role of the bass as part of the rhythmic base. Marcato, pizzicato, and other typical articulations used in tango.
- BASS LINES. Characteristic devices used to create bass lines and perform them spontaneously.
- RHYTHMIC MELODY. Articulation as a fundamental constituent element of the tango language.
- EXPRESSIVE MELODY. Fraseo as an essential device for expressiveness.
- ALSO milonga and vals, the use of percussive effects, guidelines to play in a tango ensemble, the history of the bass in tango, the different styles of the genre, and more.
- 6 ORIGINAL WORKS for ensemble.
- 250 AUDIO AND VIDEO EXEMPLES