Discover new skills on the ukulele with this comprehensive guide to fingerstyle playing.
Learn how to navigate the fretboard and play melodies and harmonies with fluidity and expression.
Begin with chord shapes already familiar to all ukulele players and expand your musical palate with new chords, rhythmic ideas and right-hand techniques.
This book features:
- 41 pieces in a variety of musical styles
- Supporting exercises to help you quickly master new skills
- Chapters organised by key to consolidate new positions
- All pieces presented in both standard notation and tablature
- Audio tracks available as free downloads
Discovering Fingerstyle Ukulele is the essential next step for every player! 176 pages. Easy to intermediate level.